2010年5月17日月曜日

An exiting city I have visited

I went to kyoto a month ago. Itijyouji was a very nice place for me, where I went to see a free market which sold the handmade things in temple and I was so exited. The all things were pretty and I bought pierced earrings. Later I was enjoyed eating some cakes with my friend .

And last weekend, I went to KIyomizu temple. I haven't been there since I was junior high school student. So I was very exiting. I lifted the Benkei's stick there, but it was so heavy and I took a picture.The landscape was wonderfull. And then , I went to Jishu shrine,where I prayed my happy days and was given precious charm. I decided that I cherished this charm all the time. After I enjoyed walking there, I visited to "Tujiri" which is Japanese sweets food shop, and there I ordered powdered green tea parfait. It is very delicious and big, I felt so happy. When I finished eating there, I went to Yasaha shrine, where I sprinkled my faice by the special water which is regareded as beautiful women water. And I enjoyed taking a walk threre, watching the carp in the pond. The time went very slowly there.
From then on, while I came to Kwaramati station, I enjoyed buying many food, for example big takoyaki , orange sherbet , yatuhasi , and soy milk doughnut. Everythinrg was so tasty.
During my train, I began to sleep easily. This visit was very exiting and tired for me.
However, I plan going to Kyoto's other citis, for example Arasiyama, Kinkakuji, and Ginkakugi.
I am looking forward this summer vacation!!

9 件のコメント:

  1. I seem Kyoto is very interesting. And I want to go a free market because I don't have many money...
    I want to go to kyoto and contact with a lot of cultures!!

    返信削除
  2. I like kyoto because I love greentea!
    I think every food in kyoto is so delicious :)

    返信削除
  3. I also think Kyoto is very nice and beautiful plase! I wanna eat cake toooooo! Let's go there with me next time lol Anyway, thats sound fun!!!!

    返信削除
  4. I love Kyoto.Atmosphere is very good.

    返信削除
  5. I love Kyoto too!!I like temple,food and atomosphere.What kind of cake did you eat? I want to know more about Kyoto!

    返信削除
  6. I like to visit Kyoto,too.
    because I live to eat yatuhashi,syojinryori,and so on.

    返信削除
  7. I have been to Kyoto 2 years ago.
    It was very beautiful city.
    I didn't buy YATUHASI,but I tried to sample it
    .

    返信削除
  8. A free market is nice!!
    I have never been to a free market, so let's go together next time;)

    返信削除
  9. Flea markets are fun. In Australia we can haggle over the price (negotiate how much we pay) at flea markets. Is it the same in Japan?

    返信削除