Since I like sweet perfume, I love "BODY SHOP". Many kinds of soaps and body creams are sold in this shop. In fact, I always use body cream which smells strawberry , and the fragrance makes me happy . Now I think about buying another one, so I am interested in peach or apple. This odor is fascination for me. Therefore, I am going to go to "Nisinomiya Gardens" in this weekends, where I want to see the othre clothes shops. It is getting warmer and warmer, so I have to buy new clothings which is lovely .
And then these days I went to "Cold Stone" which is ice cream shop for the first time, because there aren't the shop in Oita.In the "Cold stone" ,the clerk sings for visitor . The clerk's singing voices were very beautiful and thir faices seemed so hahappy. It makes me exited. Of course, the ice crem was nice too. I ordered strawberry cheesecake ice, but suddenly I dropped it by accident, so I could eat it only half. The next, I will try to eat ice not to drop. Anyway "Cold Stone" is very lovely shop , and This summer the shop sells new goods which named "COOLLY'S" . This is yoghurt drink and ice cream. Please try to eat!!
Finally I want to introduce my favorite food, this is "Onnsenn". I went to "Onnsenn" everyday when I lived in Oita. However I can't go to it , because I started to live by myself in Kobe. Oita is very famous for "Onnsenn" especially Beppu city . And I offen visited to beppu where I enjoyed spa. After all, taking hot bath is good for health and made me so relaxed. If you feel very tired , I'd like you to go to "Onnsenn".
I use BODY SHOP's body cream too:)
返信削除My body cream's fragrance is Moroccan rose:〉
I bought it with my friend!!
I recommend you!!!!
i like sweet perfume too!
返信削除especially pineapple or mango or something like this:)
and i want to go shoppiiiiiiing!!!!
I know BODY SHOP but I haven't been there. I'm very interested in such a cream! If I get some money, I will try.
返信削除me to!! Do you like LUSH? LUSH'soap is also good!! I always use it.
返信削除I never go to BODY SHOP. But its sounds nice.
返信削除I wanna try it :)
I like BODY SHOP too!
返信削除But I always waver because there are so many things!!
I think sweet perfume suit you!
I like BODY SHOP, too. But they are too expensive for me. I want grapefruit body cream.
返信削除