I went to Nannba in Osaka yestaday.
This is my first visit to Osaka. I enjoyed shopping there very much, and I bought T-shirts which was so cute. Aiso I enjyoed eating, for example, humberg, icecream, and so on. Though I wanted to eat "takosenn", I have no time any more. Therefore, I am going to go to Nannba in order to eat more anythings in May.
Today is "golden week", but I have to go university.I am very sad to think that I can not go my hometown. I really want to see my family. In addition, I have no plan for this vacation. So, I feel very lonly.Propably,I have to be in my home and do housework. These days I find it very fun that I cook Janese dish, like "Nikujyaga", "Miso soup", "Yakisoba". So I love Japanese taste. Then, I plan to spend this vacation practicing to cook. And someday I want to cook for my lover.
We had a good time at Osaka^^
返信削除Let's go to Osaka again!
I couldn't go back my hometown during golden week ,too. I will go back during summer vacation!!
I don't know about "Takosen". Is it delicious? I want to eat it, too!!
返信削除you should come to school wearing new T-shirt and show us :)
返信削除i want to eat icecream noooooooooooow!
im so hungry!haha
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
返信削除we have an enjoyble. next time ,Please guide me in ooita.
返信削除