2010年12月12日日曜日

The feauture

I am only nineteen years now. And I am a college student too.

I belong to international department. Moreover I intend to go to Canada to study in February of the next year. I am so looking forward to study abroad in Toronto univercity(>_<)* 

I was born in the Philippines. And my mother is a Philippino. So I touched a foreigner since I was a small. There are various probrems so far, I haven't been able to understand my mother's words, and I have felt so loney because my mother couldn't understand Japanese. However now I can understand conventional hardship and loneliness and gentleness of mother.Thanks to my mother, now I am interested in the foreign countories , and I became to love Philippines.

Someday, I want to stay in Philippines so long time. And I want to live with my lovely families who live in Philippines. Philippins is more dengerous than Japan , however I can be more happier!!

And , I want to go to other countries, the country which I am interested in the most is the Kingdom of the Netherlands. I have read the book about the Netherlands, which are so interesting\(◎o◎)/! A tulip field, Amsterdam, and the famous food, for example the cheese sounds so grate☆ And I like the artists of the Dutchm, for example Van Gogh.Vincent, Rembrandt Harmensz. Van Rijin, Johannes Vermeer and so on. Therefore, if I visit to the Netherlands, I want to go to many art museums!!

Not only philippines and Netherlands, but also Cmbozia and FInland I want to visit in the future. So I want to do work at word various placese. To grant a dream, I must stady English hard at university, and acquire the others.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿