This story is not my story, but my friend's story.
Her name is Thi-hi.
When she was a high school , she falled in love with Daityu who seemed so kind and a little pretty. However Daityu wasn't very hansome man.
There were fall season. She approached him, and got off with him. And then she decided to declare her love for him. I want them to be get along , but her feelings couldn't accept. Daityu said her, "Please wait, because I want to think more . " So she waited his answer for a month.
While, one day I and she heared the rumor of him, which is that Dityu was get aquainted with another girl. Suddenly, he called Thi-hi, and said "For the present, I have my girlfriend, but I really love you, so I want to you. "
This word was very amazing for me, and I was disappointed.I can't allow him who don't cherish the girls.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿