2010年7月5日月曜日

My good and bad points

I don't like myself so much, because I can't be kind to anybody. I am always helped by my friends, but I don't pay for it. Of course, there are many bad points for me ,for example, that I am weak-mind or I am slovenly. Nevertheless, I must be more tender-hearted, I think this is the most important thing for me. And I want to understand the other's word profpundly. I always feel my friends are so precious, but sometime I accustomed it and I forget to say the thankfull words. I think "thank you." is the magial word, beccause this word makes everybody happy. I must see myself in a new light , and asist other people more often.
However, my good point is positive. If I have difficulty in my life, I always think that this bad condition will be better, and I will grow up more. So in fact, many mistakes that I had before are not bad experience but good experience. The valuable thing is what to do after I fail.
And,my bad point is to eat too much. Especially, I like sweets, so after I finish eating lunch or diner, I always take some chocolate or candy or ice cream. Because of this, my weight is getting more and more these days. This summer, I would like to wear bikini in the sea, but I can't wear it if I don't diet. So I have to stand eating a lot, and this is also good for my health, and help me save money because I don't buy some cakes.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿