First I 'd like to acoomplish the club activity.
I belong to broadcasting club now, and this summer I must make TVprogram which is interview program because my special department is report. Every freshmen must do this. For example, to cover cake shop, to show "Takoyaki museum" , to teach good things about aboiding "Muchaburi", to interview zoo. However I can not decide what I am going to do now, but at this point I think about looking into "HALAL FOOD" which shop sells isiamic food and "Nannkinnmati" where are many chinese restaunrant in Sannnomiya. It sounds very interesting for me. I want to know the history there.
And thesedays, I am interested in "Kizzannia" which is in Kosienn. "Kizzania" is the dream park where children can experience many kinds of jobs, for example fireman, announcer, and stewardess. I love children, and I want to cheer them and their dream.
There are many things which I want to interview .
Second, I am going to work part-time job.
When I was a high school student, I worked at pizza shop. but the experience is very hard.
First Food shop is strictly about time , and I was scold by my senior many times.
So I decided that I didn't work at First Food shop.
And now I think I want to work at "SObaya" , because I like Japanese food , especialy Soba is best. In addition I look forward to eating "makanai" .
However , if I begin to work part-time job, I will be more busy and have no time which I can play. I must remember the best important thing is studying .
So I have to work hard to live by my self.
Broadcasting club sounds very fun! I really want to watch your TV program. And, I want to know about avoiding "Muchaburi":)
返信削除I wish you accomplish club activity:) It sounds like fun!! And I hope that you find a part-time job.
返信削除wow!such a long blog!haha
返信削除i have never been to kizzania but my sisters have been there before.so i will ask them how it was.
and i have to find job!
i can imagine that you work at sobaya;)
good luck on your interview!!!! I really want to listen to your news lol
返信削除Your contribution is so long!!
返信削除I want also to learn it :D
I 'm interested in Kizzania, too.
If I was a child, I certainly had gone there..
I think the part-time-job is so hard.
返信削除But it is worhthing.