In september, I went to tokyo disny sea with my friend. I have not been to there, so it was the first time for me. The everything which I saw was very wonderfull.
We traveled by night buss, so it was very hard. The weather was so cold, and the seat was so narrow. However , whenever we arrived at service area, we took of the buss and we felt quite comfortable at this area.
First, when we at the tokyo disny land, it was raining hard, so I was very warried that I couldn't enjoy every attractions. But when tokyo disny sea opened a garden, the rain stopped. So I rode a tower of terrer , senter of the earth , the magic show of alazinn, a merry-go-round, and so on. We could enjoy almost all atractions in the tokyo disny sea., because there are few people.
And, we ate many special food, chicken, thuritosu,seafood rice , "susi" roll, salt ice , and so on. But I wanted to eat more food(>_<)!!
though, we enjoyed tallking with each other, I had a very good time. And my friend bought ShellieMay which is bear for me, so I was happy very match(*^_^*)♪
Someday, I want to tokyo disny land and sea again!
I think the place is rally country of dream.

0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿