2010年9月24日金曜日

Go to my hometown

I went to back to my hometown which is Oita. I could see my family after a long time. In Oita, I could make my self at home.

First, I enjyoed eating a lot of fruit, for example a watermelon, and a strawberry, and a grape, and so on. Then, I amused myself by watching a cartoon film which is " Higasino Edenn" , because it is very interesting.

Second, I met my old friend many times. I traveld to Beppu with my old friend. We went to beppu bay to see the sea, but I was unpleasant, because the sea is so dirty , and therer are so many a sea slater. After that, we went shopping at a local department store, where we ate Japanese "Susi" , so I was very happy. Suddenly, we thouht of wanting to go to a hot spring for a cure, so we bought underwear at the department store. And then , we took a hot spring bath.

The temperture was so high , but I was pleasing to my body. I could be refreshed. And ather day, I talked about a good old memory with my erementary school friend , I really thougt that the time have gone . My friend made me relax.

I had a lot of date with my old brother , we went to "Wasada town" ,where we enjoyed shopping, and my brother bought me pretty shoes☆ But I haven't wore it, because it is so cute and I am so happy !!

I can see my family and my friends in december again.

I am looking forward to meet them\(◎o◎)/!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿