I often go to movie with my friend on wednesday, because the wednesday's price is so cheap for lady. Thesesdays I saw "Umizal", "Toy story 3", "Alice in wonderland", and so on.
The movie put on viwe to the jeneral public people in 2006. The main cast is Anne Jacqueline Hathaway whom I love. This is the story that the heroin who want to be journalist do her best for her boss. Her boss is perfect and beautiful and so selfishness, but she has to her boss's self-centerd demand. And she is having become a beautiful woman!! After I saw the movie, I thought that I want to be more prety girl!! The woman who efforts to be beautifull are so attractive.
I love japanese movie, but I love foreign movie too.
Besides "The Devil Wears Prada", I recommend "My Life Without Me" , and "The Green Mile".
These movies made a deep impression on me. After i saw the movies, I had to think , "What do we live for?" or"What is the perpose of life?".
I want to go to the movie theater
Hello!
返信削除I watched Toy Story 1 and 2.
But 3 is yet.
I will borrow DVD someday.
My best like movie is"The Devil Wears Prada"!!
返信削除I want to be a fashionable woman in the future♪