2010年10月18日月曜日

techonology and communication

After I read the Jhon's blog, I think about the communication too. The innovetion of techonology, our living is so usefull!! I use willcom so that I can tallk with my friends who are in diiferent city free of charge. And I everytime touch the cellular phone, chek my friends blog or mixi.

I'm certain that I don't feel loney thanks to a celluar phone. Furthermore , even if I am alone at my room, I can watch TV to kill time.

However , there are many cases to the contrary. I have felt loney because of a cellular phone. I depend on it, so I am uneasiness if I couldn't see it. And even if I can tallk with my friends, I unconsiously use it , I think this is so impoliteness!!

I think that development of technology is good for us , but I want to cherish to touch with each other.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿