First, I live by myself now, and I can understand how lonely to live alone, so I want my partner to respect my feelings, and to keep in close contact with me. So I want my partner to call me or e-mail me everyday.
Second, I love Japanese movie, so I want to go to see movies with my partner. And on December "Noweign wood", which is the movie written by Haruka Murakami, I am looking forward to seeing this. And on horidays I often go rental shop and borrow some DVDs. So I want to choose this with my partner.
Third, I like to go out on horidays. And I want my partner to drive me. For example, autumn leaves are very beautifull now, so I want to go Arashiyama. Tokyo Disny land, Hokkaido, Okinawa, and so on. I want to travel anywhere.
Forth, I am maiking effort to cook. So I want my partner to eat my dishes.
And sometimes I enjoy cooking with my partner.
Finaly, Christmas is coming soon. So I want to spend my partner on Christmas Eve. I want my partner to make much of the day which is my birthday, a memorial day, Christmas, Valentine's day and so on.
I make effort to be more pretty girl, and I want to get my ideal partner.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿