
I have a very good friend, her name is Kaoruko Someya. We got to know each other at high school in Oita. We attended to the same art class, so we readily made friends with each other. I like painting the picture, and I thought that her picture was so beautifull!! I was so glad to be friends with her. After that , we had many good memory. For example, we took a trip to Yufuin ,which is famous for a hot sprig or a folkcraft article in Oita ,in winter vacation. And we visit to Fukuoka to go to an amusement park. For three hours , I passed my high school time together. She is so kind women, but sometime she scold me. I have been encoureged by her many times. She is a women I shoud respect (●^o^●)☆
when I decided to go to Kwansei Gakuin University, I am so lonly to miss her , because we must graduate from high shcool. But, aftre that , she will go to Kyoutozoukei Univer city.
Now we often get in touch with her. This sommer vacation, I stayed at her room for a week. We spent watching Japanese animation film or eating Ramen or talking toge ther or going to Karaoke♪ We had a very good time!! I can disclose my real intention to her. So I am thinking of making much of her(・。・)!!
Now she works at a beauty parlor to be a beautician.
when I decided to go to Kwansei Gakuin University, I am so lonly to miss her , because we must graduate from high shcool. But, aftre that , she will go to Kyoutozoukei Univer city.
Now we often get in touch with her. This sommer vacation, I stayed at her room for a week. We spent watching Japanese animation film or eating Ramen or talking toge ther or going to Karaoke♪ We had a very good time!! I can disclose my real intention to her. So I am thinking of making much of her(・。・)!!
Now she works at a beauty parlor to be a beautician.
So I will make every effort to my dream!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿