2010年12月19日日曜日

Discovery

December, 6 is my birthday, and I became nineteen!! However the day was not so good to me, because I had a club activity and I live alone,so I couldn't spend my birthday with my lovery family. I was so sad to be home alone, and there were no cakes or no great dinner. That's why I felt so lonely(/_;) 
However I found the love form my favorite people!! Because I received many presents from my friends.

First, Chihiro who is the one of my friends and live in Tokyo now sent me body soup and rip cream. This makes me so happy**
Thanks to this body soup, propabry I smells sweat(●^o^●) Moreover maybe I can get a lot of attension from men!! This gives off a strawberry fragrance, so thesedays I am all time hungry!!


Next, Mayuka who is the one of my English8's crass mates and comes from Tokusima, sent me a pair of earmuffs. Exactry, I wanted to buy it! So, I was very amazing** And I was really glad
to be given it(・o・)!Furthermore the earmuffs which Myuka selected is so pretty, and I love the design and color of it♪


Third,Rika who is also the one of my English8's crass mates and is so temperamental person, sent me a mug. This mug is painted a rabbit and the number of 12.And now I am using it and there are a pumpkin soup in the mug(^u^)* Other cute illustrations are painted on the mug. I often go shopping with Rika, so I and RIka become to like similar things, propabry.

Forth, Misuzu who is also the one of my English8's class mates and is so beautihul girl, sent me the Hokkairo which warm us☆ And you can understand to see this photo, The case of Hokkiro is so pretty!! Orange is the most my favorite color, so I have really taken to it(^^)v And a snowman which is the ornament of the giht so pretty that I fasten the snowman to my cell-phone!! Thanks to this Hokkairo, however cold I am out of the house, I can keep to feel warm. Misuzu comes from Fukushima where it snows a lot, so I think Misuzu cares for the cold more than any other students!




Finary, my older brother sent me the "ipod touch"\(◎o◎)/!He is older than me by four years and already have been working in Oita for three years. He is always kind to me, of cource my mother and father. I really wanted it , so Iwas very pleased** And now I can listen to my favorite artist's songs, for example aiko, Mr.Children, RADWIMPS, the Beatles, Avril Lavigne, and so on. Thesedays I often listen to "Osaka LOVER" which is Dream Come Ture's song and it is so nice!! This song is used the atraction of universal studio Japan☆




I was given many more then five presents(*_*;

Howver lonely I feel , there are many persons who think of me and care me. So I am not alone!! This is my discovery, and I want thank for everyone.









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 件のコメント: