This summer is a new , because for the first time I spend summer vacation in Hyougo. So I am really looking forward to it.
First, I will gather with my broadcasting club members, and play barbecue and firework. I like my members, because seniors are so kind and interesting. Therefore, I am sure this event is wonderfull.
Second, I am planing to go hometown! Since I have come to Kwanseigakuin university, I haven't go to Oita. I have cried to see my famiry many times. And I want to eat my mother's meal. This will make me so relax. Then I want to play with my local friends, and talk about my school life and my love story.
Third, I must finish my broadcasting clubs task which is interview TV program. I am going to report "Cooking Studio", so I am a little afraid of it.But the announcer and mixer cooperate with me, so I can do it, I must do my best.
Finary, I think about going to "Tokyo Disny land" ,where I have been to one time, but I can't remember of it well , because when I was a elementary student. So I want to go there, and enjoy taking many attractions or eating sweets.But to go"Tokyo Disny land" needs a lot of money , so I want to start my part-time job, and save mony.
My summer vacation seems busy. But the things I want to do is so many!!!!!!
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿